Monday, April 20, 2009

Yay Jason!


I just wanted to take a moment and let my bebe know how proud I am of him. It has been almost 3 months since Jason quit smoking. He did it cold turkey and when I say he quit smoking, I mean he QUIT smoking. Actually, it was more of him kicking smoking in the ass and throwing it out the door packing. He just decided one day that he was done with it, smoked the rest of his current pack and never bought another one. He hasn't had a single cigarette since that day.

It was amazing watching him quit. He claims he barely had any cravings, minus one night when we were drinking, and wasn't moody or irritable at all. He said a lot of it being so easy had to do with the fact that I didn't smoke and we spend so much time around each other...but seriously, this man has amazing will-power. Also, he just decided it was time to start paying attention to his overall health and well-being.


I just wanted to let everyone know how well Jason was doing with the quitting process and to remind him again how proud I am of him. For those of you that don't know, I'm extremely anti-smoking, almost to the point of being a bit militant about it. It's just so funny now to watch Jason react to the disgusting smell of cigarette smoke the way I do and to hear him complain about his clothes stinking after being around people smoking. But anyhoo, great job Jason and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment